Monday, January 24, 2011

About this blog - a first post

I'm going into this with the aspirations of using this format as a means to communicate who I am, what I'm writing, my thoughts on that process and my opinions on what I observe around the internet from a writer's point of view.  I'll also be featuring excerpts from current projects or shorts written on the spot.

A small obligatory warning.  I write homoerotica.  I cuss.  (This is more than likely due to the fact I'm married to a truck driver and have been "one of the boys" since high school.)  My work will sometimes feature explicit sexual situations, foul language and/or esoteric thought processes that may or may not make sense.  I write stream of conscience; there's no telling what's going to come out.

With that, I welcome you.  I hope you find something entertaining, meaningful or memorable here.

No comments:

Post a Comment